Danyang Daily Newspaper and New Media Copyright Statement
Since this year, and especially recently, some websites, WeChat, Weibo, and clients in Danyang have plagiarized and used the texts of our newspaper and new media without permission from this newspaper and without paying any compensation , Pictures and other original works, seriously infringed on the copyright of related works of this newspaper. In order to curb illegal infringements and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of this newspaper, the following statement is made:
Danyang Daily has multiple comprehensive publishing platforms such as Danyang Daily, Danyang News Network, Danyang Daily Series Weibo, Danyang Daily Series WeChat, Danyang Mobile Newspaper, Danyang Daily Group Taobao Shop, Weidian, and Danyang Daily APP. All works and information content published on it, including but not limited to news, communications, features, reports, pictures, diagrams, sounds, videos, signs, logos, trademarks, trade names, layouts, etc., are subject to the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China ", The" Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China "and international conventions on the protection of copyright, trademark rights, and other personal and property rights laws, Danyang Daily is the sole legal owner of the above information. Any unit and individual using the works and information provided by Danyang Daily should comply with the "People's Republic of China Copyright Law" and other relevant laws, regulations, and rules. They must not violate the legal rights of Danyang Daily and must obtain Danyang Daily. Special authorization in writing, indicating the author and article source "Danyang Daily" or the name of each new media of Danyang Daily, and pay remuneration to Danyang Daily according to the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China.
According to the requirements of the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television, in order to safeguard copyright interests, protect the rights and interests of intellectual property owners, and prevent illegal reprints on the Internet, this newspaper issued the following statement:
1. Any unit and individual who disseminates the relevant media of the series of Danyang Daily News on the Internet must obtain prior written authorization from Danyang Daily to use it.
2. No unit or individual may tamper with the content when using the copyrighted content of the Danyang Daily Series platform, and shall not violate the original intention of the article when extracting it. At the same time, in the reprinted webpage, the source must be indicated from the corresponding platform of Danyang Daily, and the link must be noted.
3. Any unit or individual who, without the authorization of Danyang Daily, alters the content of a series of platforms belonging to Danyang Daily, or hides the source of Danyang Daily series of platforms, or distributes relevant content on the Internet without authorization, is a violation of Danyang Daily's copyright. Danyang Daily has the right to demand that it be immediately deleted and bear corresponding financial compensation liability.
4. Where any unit, website or new media that has been suspected of infringement has not been deleted immediately after receiving the copyright notice from Danyang Daily, Danyang Daily will publish a warning to the infringer or directly defend its rights through legal means.
5. Danyang Daily will protect the infringement in a variety of ways, including reporting to the state administrative department and filing a lawsuit in a people's court.
6. As of the date of this statement, all units, websites and new media that have been suspected of infringement should be immediately deleted by themselves or negotiate with Danyang Daily for copyright cooperation.
This newspaper reserves the right to pursue legal responsibility for those who fail to comply with this statement or continue to use illegally and maliciously the original content of the newspaper and new media.
Danyang Daily News August 18, 2015